Saturday 7 May 2011

Christina Hendricks Wants To Play Wonder Woman. Welp, I’m Sold.

It goes something like this; I’m tied to traintracks and the 5:30 to Manhattan is bearing down on me at about 40 mph. I can’t break free. Suddenly, a hear a loud SWWWWOOOSSSSHH and it’s not the train but Wonder Woman in her invisible jet. She is hear to have monkey sex with me on the tracks. The train then becomes a boat to take us to a remote island.

The chick in the Wonder Woman costume changes each time. I never dreamed the big booby chick from Mad Men. But I love it.

    She is usually flaunting her curves in tailored suits and smart office dresses as her Mad Men character. But Christina Hendricks has revealed that she would love to try the skin tight lycra outfit of Wonder Woman on for size.

    The  35-year-old actress revealed her aspirations to play the sexy superheroine during an interview with U.S. chat show host  Rachel Ray.

At this point, every single actress in the world either wants to play WW or signed on to play WW or is in talks to discuss playing WW in some type of LET’S GET ON WITH IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Make a damn movie for people to hate and then get a “reboot” going a couple years later. Hollywood stop dragging your heels we need some hot chick in an Wonder Woman outfit pronto!

    She said: ‘I heard that rumour too – I don’t know where it got started but I love it!,’ ‘I’ve been wanting to wear that outfit my whole life! I’d love to [do it]. That would be such fun! Let’s put it out there!’

Weird. You’ve wanted to get in the outfit your whole life and every man in the world would want to see you out of it. Crazy how that works. Damn, this truth lasso is effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment